At Turtle Tots we like to think we are a bit different!
Our innovative and unique swimming programme begins with aqua-natal yoga for mums-to-be, and continues with specialist and progressive baby and toddler classes.
Not only does it focus on teaching babies, toddlers and young children to swim, it also promotes pre-natal and post-natal fitness and provides an excellent toning workout for mums. Of course dads are welcome too!
We’re not like other swim schools……
- Almost all our licensees are parents themselves, and know the trials and tribulations of life with a baby or toddler!
- Our aqua-natal yoga classes are unique and offer a gentle and effective way of exercising in the supportive environment of warm water whilst pregnant.
- Not only are our baby and toddler classes fun and fabulous – they help you keep fit too! Our programme is endorsed by Professor Greg Whyte OBE, Olympian and Sports Scientist. Greg sits on the board of Sport Relief and Comic Relief and he’s the one that trains the celebrities for their challenges. You can read more about his advice by clicking here.
- We like to give something back; and every licensee supports a charity. To find out more visit our charities page.
- We work closely with the STA (Swimming Teachers' Association) and all our licensees and teachers are as qualified as they possibly can be. They also complete rigorous world class Turtle Tots training and spend hours in the pool teaching assessed practice lessons before they are qualified to teach for Turtle Tots.
Having successfully launched and established Turtle Tots in Bristol, Gaby realised how flexible and rewarding running a Turtle Tots business is, and together with Caroline, they began licensing Turtle Tots in 2011, in order to offer others the opportunity to run their own Turtle Tots business.
Turtle Tots now has 44 licensees across the UK and Ireland (April 2016) with more due to launch later this year.
Click here to find out more about joining our licensee team, or call 01275 857621.