Our COVID-19 prevention measures follow the guidance from Swim Ireland, Ireland Active and of course the Government guidelines.
- We have carried our enhanced risk assessments, and updating our Normal Standard Operating Procedures (SNOPs) and Emergency Action Procedures (EAPs) at each pool.
- Alongside having our own Turtle Tots procedures in place, there might be venue specific rules to ensure we’re complying with everything our pools are doing to protect people’s safety.
- All our teachers have undergone COVID-19 prevention training.
- Customers are asked to arrive a set time before each lesson, with swimwear on underneath their clothes, and to leave as soon as possible afterwards, without showering. Unfortunately, no spectators or additional people may accompany you and your child to lessons.
- Customers are required to wear face masks while arriving, changing and departing.
- Each venue has ample signage and hygiene and cleaning equipment/supplies.
- Each customer is provided with a recommended list of kit to bring to their lesson, for their own baby and toddler to use. These will be kept to a minimum, and we will still be aiming for maximum fun!
- You can contact us on 0858759790 / 0858019622 or email us @ email@example.com
We think it’s important to emphasise though, that despite the “New Normal”, Turtle Tots lessons are still fun and sociable, with the emphasis on teaching your child water safety, and their own pace.