Turtle Tots Ltd is registered in England and Wales, company number 07590163.
Our registered address is Railway House, Station Close, Backwell, Bristol BS48 1TJ.
Our trading address is 1 Farleigh Court, Flax Bourton, Bristol BS48 1UR.
Our email address is [email protected].
We operate the following websites:
Turtle Tots Ltd is a data processor and data controller and Turtle Tots franchisees are data processors.
What type of information we have
We store and process special category data to enable us to provide aqua-natal yoga lessons for pregnant women, and swimming lessons for babies and young children. This personal data is the names and addresses of customers, email addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, and relevant medical conditions.
How we get the information and why we do we have it
We collect information in the following ways:
- When you enquire about, or book, Turtle Tots lessons online via our websites
- When you enquire about a Turtle Tots franchise via our website
- When you enquire about a Turtle Tots franchise through a third party site that we are listed on
- When you book lessons or purchase any products over the phone, email, WhatsApp or other messaging service with a Turtle Tots franchisee
- When you purchase any product via our website’s shop
- when you leave a review at www.turtletots.io
- when you enter a competition, promotion, or survey
- when you report a problem with the website or contact us regarding a complaint or enquiry
- When you complete a Turtle Tots survey. Completion is always voluntary
- When you enquire about becoming a Turtle Tots teacher or member of staff and/or attend a Turtle Tots training course.
You have the right to withdraw consent to processing your information by emailing [email protected].
What we do with the information
The personal data we collect enables us to fulfil our contractual obligations with you and provide the products and services you have ordered. We will also use it to contact you if you have enquired about a franchisee of staff vacancy. We also analyse the personal data we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We send regular email newsletters to that include general product and services information and offers and Turtle Tots news.
From time to time we may use your contact details to ask for your reviews on our service, using the reviews company Reviews.io. This enables us to continually improve our customer service and Turtle Tots programme.
How we store your information
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your data will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. They will also have been trained appropriately.
When we store data, reasonable measures are taken to protect personal data from access by unauthorised persons. This data will be stored, archived and backed up as part of internal systems which are hosted by the following cloud service providers, who may not always store data within the EU.
- Think Smart Solutions
Please note: In common with all other website owners we cannot guarantee the security of data that you transmit to us over the internet. The transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Our Retention Policy is available on request.
Your data protection rights
Your personal data is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data you have the following rights:
- You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access)
- You can ask for data to be corrected
- You can ask to receive a copy of the data we hold on you (right to portability)
- You can ask us to delete any data we have about you (right to be forgotten)
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to enact any of these rights or make a complaint, then you can do so by emailing [email protected]. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office through their website www.ico.org.uk.